Set up feed on existing PayPal account

I have a single PayPal business account with three currencies: GBP, EUR, and USD. I set these up when I first moved to QuickFile a few years ago.

The help indicates I can activate a feed when I set up a PayPal account. However, there is no option to add a feed to an existing account. Is this correct? Is there any way around it?

Hi @ceeb,

You should be able to, if the paypal account is set up correctly as a merchant type account with paypal selected from the dropdown then you should have the option to activate the bank feed

I think that’s the problem: it’s set up as a PayPal bank account, but the “Account Type” is “Current Account”. The settings don’t allow me to change that to “merchant” or anything else.

I guess I could set up a new PayPal merchant account then transfer the old account into the new, but that seems a little complicated. Is there an easier way?

Hi @ceeb,

I may be able to ask one of the Dev team to move them for you. If you could send a message to @QFSupport with your QuickFile account number we can take a look.

Thanks! I’ve sent a message with my details.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.