Show outstanding invoices from clients with direct debits

Please can you add a search for unpaid invoices from clients with direct debits?
It would be much easier to do a direct debit run?
Maybe there is a way to do this?
Thanks

Hi @Dsalkeld

There isn’t a way of doing this currently, but we’ll certainly monitor the interest in this request.

Although not ideal, you can do an advanced search for clients with direct debits, and order by Invoice Balance, which may help in the nearterm.

Hello,
Please, please can you add this. I have missed applying Direct Debit on several occasions.
Simply a direct debit option for invoice searches
Thanks

Hello,

Please can you add this. It’s becoming a problem missing direct debits.
The feature to search invoices with active direct debits in my mind is pretty useless!
I need to find all outstanding invoices from customers with a direct debit in order to simply sellect them all and choose pay by direct debit. This really would make life simpler.

Thanks

So you are creating normal one-off invoices and then going back later and setting them to pay by DD?

The GoCardless interface is really intended for regular transactions but the option to manually trigger single payments is provided. For a one-off transaction the trick is to create a recurring invoice for today’s date with the payment count set to one and it is all done on one screen. The only down side is that the invoices aren’t mailed instantly.