Square Payments

Thanks @QFBeth

When I look at my recurring invoice templates though, the option “Pay Online” doesn’t appear under “More options”. It’s only available on the actual invoice after it has auto-generated. If I want the default for all instances of a recurring invoice to be Square Payments OFF, I can’t set it. Unless I’m missing something?

Hi
As mentioned above, gocardless DD takes too long on recurring invoices, but the automatic payment received and allocation is great, ideally I would like the same option with Square where it takes up to 48 hours, but from reading above I dont think that it is practical because of the risk of duplicate payments…
The next best thing is if I click on the invoice manually to take payment which then auto allocates etc, but the client does not have that option so as to avoid duplicate payments, is that possible??
I currently have recurring invoices but take most by manual Sage Online not present, if I activate Square will it have payment buttons on all the existing clients new invoices, this is the last thing I want, if so I would have to switch off every client in account settings??
Am I right in saying Gocardless DD cannot be taken from Credit Cards??
Can Square take automatic DD from Credit cards and Debit cards??
Sorry for all the questions, I want to get this right.

Hi jm23bg,
Yes, with square you can setup recurring invoices paid from a credit card.
Yes, square is automatically added and enabled to all your customers. You can change it on your customers “Client Detail” page.
Hope this helps

But this is not what is needed. It isn’t CLIENT specific, it needs to be INVOICE specific. It needs a checkbox on the recurring invoice template, the same as “Auto Bill with Direct Debit”, so we can “Auto Bill with Square Payments” as an alternative.

RG

Hi
Client specific helps me so existing clients do not go on Square for now, but I support RGC, that choice on recurring invoices would be great, pretty please Quickfile.

Thanks RHC, much appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.