Starling Bank two accounts one active feed

Hello

I’m looking for help with setting up two active feeds from Starling Bank.

I have two current accounts with Starling Bank. However, I am unable to link the quickfile versions of these two accounts to two different active feeds.

Unlike my First Direct active feeds which are correctly pointed to two different quickfile accounts, it seems Sterling Bank will only connect with one active feed to my two quickfile Starling accounts.

I’m new here, and despite trying different options, and deleting and reapplying active feeds, I cannot get my two Starling Bank active feeds to work. I would be grateful for any help.

Regards
Toby

Hi @toby

Are these two accounts for the same legal entity?

Hello

Nope! One is for my business, the other for my personal stuff.

However, I’ve been sloppy at separating the use of the two accounts, and want to track them both on the same QuickFile, despite the fact that the majority of the transactions in the personal account won’t feature in the financial and management statements which I want to establish.

I’m hoping that I can use the bank feeds to allow me to track personal expenditure and do bank reconciliations as a side benefit of using quickfiles for my small business.

Perhaps I should have started off at looking at the best way to achieve these two separate goals, rather than how to use the bank feeds for two separate Starling accounts

In any event, thank you very much for responding

Regards
Toby

Hi @toby

If they are separate legal entities then you will be unable to link both of these via automated bank feeds.

You can upload statements which you may find works for the account that you don’t use so often?

Thank you very much. That should work well enough.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.