Starling Feed - Missing Settled Transactions

I’ve been using the Starling Feed for almost a year and been very happy with it.

I’m used to the account balance difference between QF and Starling and used to be able to pin it down to the pending transactions. Now I’m noticing that settled transactions are missing, checking back and I’ve got to 3 days and still finding them.

It’s rather random, not all are missing but seems to be a problem?

Hi @FTTrading

Do you know what type of transactions they are (e.g. bank transfers, cheques, fees, etc.)?

What date are they missing for?

Hi @FTTrading,

Just a follow up to see if you are still having problems with your feed and whether we can help you in any way?

Apologies I didn’t spot the previous reply.

I think this has been resolved. I’m not sure why settled transactions were taking so long to come through to the feed but looks to be all fine now.

Hi @FTTrading,

No problem, sometimes Transactions can still be pending even though they show on your bank statement, there is a ‘booked’ flag that is now added to transactions which we have to wait for before importing them. This can mean that some transactions, for example a card transaction, can take 3 days to become booked

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.