Statement Link in Invoice Emails (Implemented)

Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to send a link to statements when a new invoice goes out? It could be very useful as many of my clients have a few invoices sent at a time so I would rather then see statements when thy log in first, before the invoices (so they end up paying the lot in one go).
I have tried adding @DirectStatementLink@ in the invoice email, but that does not work. Thanks

I’ve made a recommendation to our development team. It should be a simple implementation, I’ll let you know when that goes live.

We will actually use the token @DirectStatementLink@.

1 Like

Fantastic. Well done so far on a great product.

1 Like

Pleased to say this has now gone live and the @DirectStatementLink@ is now available to use in your email body when sending invoices.

1 Like

Wooohooo. Thank you. Will test it now :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you for confirming will start adding this

1 Like

After some testing realise that this would also be useful to be able to add on some other emails too, not just new invoice. In fact on ALL such emails (such as paid invoice, and second/third invoice credit control emails etc.) How hard would that be to implement?

Credit control emails should be covered already. For invoice payment confirmation emails it should be pretty straightforward, I will log this and come back to you.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.