Stripe Auto feed - 2 step auth

I enabled the new stripe auto feed setting but it isn’t doing anything. Is it because I have 2 step authentication setup on the account? Not sure if that can be considered or if it is simply a case of switching off 2 step authentication.

Hi @sean1

The good news is, because of the way the feed works, 2 factor authentication wouldn’t affect it.

When did you set the feed up? How many transactions have you had since it was enabled?

I had hoped you might say that, but yet there have been quite a few transactions since i enabled it and they aren’t coming through for some reason. Any other suggestions how to investigate it would be appreciated. For the short term i disabled 2 step authentication just to check so I will leave it off for a day to see if anything happens by chance.

I’ll run this past a colleague to investigate. Are the payments all GBP? What are the last 3 digits of your QuickFile account number that you were expecting these to import for?

Are you able to provide any details (date wise) of the transactions you are expecting please?

Yes, transactions are in GBP. Last 3 digits are 032

There are 2 transactions from the 11th October 2017, one for £98.58 and another for £432.00

@sean1 - We manually run this on your account and pulled in 3 transactions:

• 2 charges
  • Stripe transfer

For each charge there’s also a corresponding processing fee.

It should run as normal from now on, but please let us know if you experience any further issues.

Thanks you, much appreciated!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.