Supported QuickFile Bank Feeds

Just starting with Quickfile and need to be sure that my bank account (currently Cooperative) is supported for tagging of statements etc.

I’ve spoke to them and they can’t export statements but can export transaction lists.

My question is will this be enough or do I move banks (it’s a feature I really want to use) and if so which High Street banks integrate best with Quickfile?

Cheers,

Duncan

We do not support feeds for Cooperative unfortunately.

Supported banks include:

• Barclays
  • Lloyds TSB Business Banking
  • HSBC Business Banking
  • Natwest
  • Royal Bank of Scotland
  • Santander Business Banking

You can find more details in the answer to the below post:
http://community.quickfile.co.uk/t/cooperative-bank/1814

EDIT:
You will find more information on currently supported bank feeds here.

Thanks for the prompt reply, new bank account it is!

It’s worth noting that you don’t need to use the bank feed to use QuickFile - you can enter transactions manually (even copy and paste from online banking), or upload a statement in a csv format (if you can get one)

Edit - A transaction list may be suitable too

1 Like

If you setup a new bank account, I would favour Barclays. We have a full automated feed in place with Barclays, this means the transactions will import automatically every night.

2 Likes

Hey Glenn,

This is auto-import really interesting and would be so welcome. I currently bank with Natwest - is this something you’re looking extend to other banks?

Cheers,
Will

Unfortunately the banks make it really difficult to integrate anything with them so it is unlikely that any new feeds will be developed.

However, as this post mentions, the banks should be changing the way they share data so hopefully expanding the integration in the future will be simpler. The time scale though is completely dependent on how long it takes the banks to implement this API.

1 Like

Thanks Lurch, that’s interesting too - wasn’t aware of that, although I doubt it’ll be coming around anytime soon.

tried setting up HSBC bank feed and it doesn’t come up with import statement .How do i get it to do this correctly?

There is no “Import statement” button on the feed panel for HSBC. You need to first log in, then head to the page where you normally download your statements, here you will find an “Import to QuickFile” button.

Hello Glenn,

Has anyone come up with the possibility of you doing the TSB bank feed?? I have been watching for a while…is there a possibility of this being done?

Regards
Rick

Unfortunately the banks make it really difficult to integrate anything with them so it is unlikely that any new feeds will be developed.

However, as this post mentions, the banks should be changing the way they share data so hopefully expanding the integration in the future will be simpler. The time scale though is completely dependent on how long it takes the banks to implement this API.

1 Like

Any news on the TSB Bank Feed Glenn? Is anything actively being done by anybody on this as it would be helpful?

Hi @Rocky638

There is no news at the moment, however I would suggest to watch this space for the time being.

An announcements would be posted on our forums and our main site

We will shortly be extending support for a number of different bank feeds through Yodlee. This is something we are actively working on right now. For those who are not aware of Yodlee, they offer a popular bank feed aggregation service that support 100s of banks worldwide and are used by many financial management applications and accounting software systems.

Having checked with Yodlee I do see that TSB Bank will be supported, here are a few of the other popular UK banks we will also be able to support through Yodlee. This list covers some of the popular options, if you don’t see your bank there let me know and we’ll check for you.

The Yodlee module will be optional via an add-on subscription that will be priced at £15 + vat per year. We will also be maintaining support for our Chrome feed and automated Barclays feed for the foreseeable future.

1 Like

Just a quick update following @Glenn’s post above, we have today released Yodlee for all accounts. There’s more details on this, including what banks are supported, here:

This topic was automatically closed after 12 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.