Switching to Open Banking

Hi @angelahector

You will need to set the bank type firstly. The other 2 accounts have the logo of the bank showing, but this one doesn’t.

If you go to More Options >> Settings and set the bank type to the name of the bank you’re connecting, this should then enable the open banking option for you.

Hi again (would this string be better off of the forum?) I have done as you suggested and added Natwest in the settings, but I still cannot connect the feed. The Natwest logo is now showing for all 3 accounts, but I only have the option to activate the bank feed, and it comes up with the following message. When I click the link I no longer have Natwest as an option on the connect a bank drop down (as its already connected I presume) so I am in a bit of a loop.

Hi @angelahector

Let me send you a private message. You should see a green notification in the top right corner shortly

Hi Glenn,

Still no joy with the extra Santander feeds. We’re getting close to deadline now - any news/advice?

Thanks,
Kirsten

Hi Kirsten,

I am afraid we didn’t get a reply from Santander on this question. I’ve chased them again and will update you as soon as I have a response from them.

OK, thanks. I’m just aware the Sep 14th deadline is looming.

@Kirsten Santander did confirm to me this afternoon that they do support business credit cards. In order to escalate this I’d need to open a private message with you to get more info. Keep a lookout for a green notification in the top right and we’ll go from there.

Co-op seem really wedded to the 20th century. I switched to Starling - it was a revelation.

Hi Healthpay,

I am in the Federation of Small Business (FSB) and as a member get free banking with the Co-op. The FSB give so many protections and benefits I would recommend them to any small business.

https://www.fsb.org.uk/about-us

@Glenn, @QFMathew
Has there been any change in HSBC bank feeds importing savings account and/or credit card transactions yet?

Hi @Ashden

There has been no change that we’re aware of. We did reach out to them last week, and as of then, there were no updates.

But as soon as HSBC supports it, we will support it.

I’ve just rechecked HSBC’s transparency callendar for Open Banking. They have enabled savings accounts for retail customers, but for business savings and credit card accounts it’s flagged as TBC.

As soon as we have any updates we’ll let you know.

Is there any update on this issue?

I believe commercial cards are now supported by HSBC. I am not 100% sure about savings accounts, although I will check and defer back shortly.

It is the savings accounts that we are concerned about as one of our clients has all his receipts from customers go into a savings account and not a current account

Hi @Ashden

It may be worth just giving it a go. The commercial card side of it was launched silently by HSBC.

I would rather you check first so I know whether it should be working or not before I ask a client to do something which might not even be working yet. Clients are fickle and dont like their time being wasted!

@Ashden I emailed HSBC this morning and I will let you know as soon as they reply.

@Ashden HSBC has informed me that they support savings accounts and credit cards for personal and business banking users. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the update, hopefully the client can get it working