Tag Search Not Working Properly

Hi,

we use the tagging feature to tag our products as they go through our manufacturing process so for example we have:

new order
in workshoop
for delivery

this was all working ok yesterday but today if i go to one of the tag pages for example,
in workshop

then go advanced search and search by cusotmer name yetserday it would only bring up their invoice tagged - in workshop

but today of i do the search it brings up all their invoices no matter what they are tagged with??

Hi @march1972

I just want to be sure I’m looking at the right pages - would you be able to give me a few steps to try and replicate this, please?

hi matthew,

The steps are pretty much as above:

so we have tags on invoices for example:

new order
in workshop
for delivery

I then create a link to the page which will just show items tagged for example:
in workshop

If i click that link it will show me all invoices tagged with
in workshop

then if i do an advanced search bu customer name, eg:
Cusotmer one

if should then just list all their invoices tagged:
in workshop

however it is now bringing up a list of all their invoices no matter what they are tagged, eg it shows tagged invoices:
in workshop
new order
for delivery

it was working fine yesterday.

Hi @march1972

Nothing has been changed here. However, I don’t believe it’s possible to filter project specific invoices by using the advanced search. This would override the search by project tag.

hi matthew,

we have been using the process in the same way since we first signed up with quick file so more than 2 years and it has always worked and was working yesterday, today it is no longer working.

is there a way of me sending you a video file by pm to show you what i am doing?

Yes, of course. If you click here, you can upload screenshots or videos privately.

ok thanks, I have just uploaded a recording for you.

Thansk @march1972. Will reply to you in the private message.

@march1972 - Apologies for any confusion, I thought it would be best to reply here so everyone can see it.

Something did break here, but we’re looking into it and will get it fixed shortly…

Edit
@march1972 - This should now be resolved. Would you mind giving it another go please?

hi,

yes just tested and all working properly again, cheers for the swift response.

1 Like