Tax Summary is empty

Hi all and a happy new year,

I have got a little problem. If I click on Tax Summary it is nothing shown. It was working fine until yesterday. I don’t know, is there work going on on your server or so? Please see the screen shot below. On the screen is a note “There is no row on position 0” I don’t know what it means. I can also see it is loading but even after 30 minutes there is shown nothing.
I didn’t do any changes except tagging some transactions. Could someone help please?

Hi @rhc

Can I just double check that this is still happening this morning? Are you a limited company or sole trader (I’m guessing sole trader based on the screenshot)?

I’ve just tried it on a test account and it’s loaded all OK.

Good morning QFMathew and a happy new year. Thank you very much for your reply. I just checked the tax summery and yes it is working now.
Do you know what it was or what I did wrong because it was not working all day yesterday? I am a Sole Trader.

Happy New Year to you too! :slight_smile:

That’s great to hear that it’s now working. Nothing you were doing wrong - not entirely sure what happened but our development team must have picked up on it and fixed it before I had chance to see it myself.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.