Temporarily disable invoice reminders

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if it is possible to temporarily disable invoice reminders for our entire account?

The reason is for holiday purposes. We would like new (recurring) invoices to be e-mailed out but we would like to stop reminder e-mails. Whilst we’re away, we will not be checking the account and we do not want to potentially send out a reminder in case the customer has already made the payment.

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards

James

Just turn off the reminder emails before you leave and turn them on when you return.

Hi @favdes, go to Account Settings main screen and select Automated invoice reminders, here disable credit control:

1 Like

Hi Peter,

I think this only stops e-mail reminders for new invoices though, doesn’t it? If a reminder has already been sent, additional reminders will still continue to be sent?

Shout at me if I’m wrong :0)

Kind regards

James

If you’re going on holiday I would suggest just stopping the automated reminders from getting sent.

When you come back you’ll see a list of reminders on your dashboard that would have been sent, but that you can now manually approve.

Then select which ones you want to send or disgard.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.