Testing account

Hi

I am testing your system to see if it suits are requirements, and have setup a considerable amout of what we need. I am reluctant to place data into the account we have setup at the moment, as if we decide to go live with it, I do not want our dummy test data present. I see you can delete invoice and some other data, but some will be left. If we do go live with you I want the opening balances to be entered on our go live date.

Is it possible for you to create a copy of the account I have setup with all the current setup, that I can use as a test area. I can use this then with dummy data, and delete the account once we go to the live account.

Regards
Laurie

you can create another test account yourself and keep it there for any future feature testing

Can you copy my existing one for me to another account name so that I do not have to go through all the setup again. It has taken a number of hours getting the invoice layout etc sorted, and I would prefer not to have to go through the whole thing again.

Regards
Laurie

@laurie when you are done testing please use the account wipe facility. This will remove all invoices and financial data but will leave the invoice design and any general design customisations unaffected.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.