The accpt/decline toolbar takes cliens srrait to the dashboard so they can see all my account details

I think this question has been asked before but banking with Santander I can’t send bills, reminders etc. They comeback as undelivered and I have to forward the original which doesn’t look very professional. Is it a problem with Santander, or quick file.

It used to work when I first started to use the accounting system that it stopped several months ago.

the accept/decline tool bar takes clients straight to the dashboard so they can see all my account details.

I’m not sure I follow here. You can send invoices, reminders and statements no matter who you bank with, or even if you have no bank account. If you are having trouble with clients not receiving emails sent by Quickfile have you tried setting up your own SMTP server as this is the most reliable way of sending emails.

Could you clarify what it is you are doing and what isn’t working as you expect?

the accept/decline tool bar takes clients straight to the dashboard so they can see all my account details.
[/quote]

When you click on the ‘view estimate’ it takes you to my dashboard. not the estimate

Are you already logged in as you on QuickFile?

If you opened this link in a private/incognito link, it should display fine

It’s logging you in to your dashboard as you already have an active administrator session. Also I noticed for that client you have the “Enforce password” checkbox invoked. That means the link will take you to:

https://mycompany.quickfile.co.uk

It will then see your own active session then take you to your dashboard. This wouldn’t happen for your clients though.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.