Timing of Recurring Invoices

I’m trying to check whether a newly setup recurring invoice has been configured correctly. It is due to go out today, but I don’t see whether there is a specific time. Is it sent at 9am or some random time - or do I need to keep checking back throughout the day? Many thanks.

Hi @purplesalix, the system will send any recurring invoices on the day (typically within 15 minutes)

providing it has been created between the hours of 8am and 8pm. This is to prevent recurring invoices from

being dispatched during unsociable hours. Any invoice raise after 8pm will be dispatched at 8am the following

morning.

Don’t expect all invoices to send on the dot of 8, the batch does take a little time to run to completion. Our last few invoice runs were sent somewhere between 8 and 8:30
/Pedant

On the first if each month we have somewhere close to 4,000 invoices to dispatch so it can take some time to churn through the list. On a typical day it will take about 30 mins to 1 hour, by 9:00 am the list should be clear. On the 1st of each month I would estimate completion at around 11:00 am to 12:00 noon.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.