Tracking a purchase order from my client

hi i wish to track a purchase order that a client has issued to me in hrs so i have agreed an horly rate however i want to monitor hrs used on my contract and raise invoices against the purchase order reference ? where do i go to in Quickfile to do this?

Hi @markb125

You may find that using Project Tags is the best way - you can use the PO number for the tag and then you will be able to run reports based on that tag

More information on this can be foundhere: Projects in QuickFile

Hi thx i understand how i can tag invoices however the PO itself is for a number of hrs and has a value so tracking these to my invoices appears a manual exercise for example where would i keep the PO in my Quickfile account i can scan it in but when i tag that to the project it becomes a doc listed in the project? then how can i track the hrs and or the value of the PO against the invoices?

Hi @markb125

There is no way to do this at the moment. You can create Purchase Orders to send out but there isn’t anywhere to record Sales Orders

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.