HOME / COMMUNITY Switch to knowledge base

TransferWise

Another vote for TransferWise please! Have 3 company accounts with them.

2 Likes

I also have two accounts with you, Can you please advise if Transfer wise can be added as we also have now their border less account and it works very cheap to do sepa transfer compare to what is charged by HSBC.

2 Likes

Count me in too. I would like to see Transferwise intergraated into Quickfile. We use TW euro account and USD accounts.

2 Likes

+1 from me too.

2 Likes

Hi, integration of TransferWise would be very helpful for me too.
I use it for Euro and US Dollar accounts and payments - indeed, considerable part of my transactions and funds.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Yes please. I make many payments in dollars and euros and have set up a transferwise account to reduce costs. Integration would be of great benefit…

Yes please to Transferwise integration!

Hi @jjgray90,

There is now a voting option if you’d like to add your vote at the top of the thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now that gocardless has allowed international payments from US customers and others, the borderless account integration is essential to receive payments from overseas, as Gocardless won’t handle the currency conversion and requires the US routing number which the borderless account provides, please relook at this.

More than happy to review this. I just had a cursory look at their API documentation and came across the following:

We currently don’t offer the option to build TransferWise into your checkout flow as a payment option to receive money

https://api-docs.transferwise.com/#transferwise-api-receive-money

This may be a limiting factor for us? Although I’m open to suggestions.

1 Like

I made an inital transfer of funds with TransferWise on Monday, and they provide a good service that is beneficial for everyone.

The only limitation that I encountered, even though the funds were trasferred successfully without any problems is their summary page of transactions which are shown in Euros. My orginating money was raised in Sterling Pounds and so that seems to be some sort of discrepancy.

1 Like

I’d be happy just to auto import the transactions to update the bank statements

2 Likes

and again me. still waiting:)
what is it?
Under the Second Payment Services Directive (PDS2) we are opening up the standardized version of our API to the rest of the world. Find out more about our Open Banking API

1 Like

+1 from me too - even just syncing the Transferwise transactions with Quickfile bank statements would be fine. Transferwise have recently released integration with Xero accounting software, and there’s a suggestion box on their site to put ideas across for the next accounting software integration, so there should be scope to action this!

Would be so helpful to have it as an option!

1 Like

I add my vote. Transferwise, revolute etc are becoming really convenient and so it would be great if a feed could be set-up. Liam

1 Like

WHat news on this please???

1 Like

Hi @HammerofPompey

There are no changes here, but we will be sure to let you know if there are any changes.

1 Like

I vote for this too. Using Transferwise more and more

1 Like

We have recently switched Transferwise, and very happy with their platform and service.

Highly recommend TW - and would be great to see that integrated, as I’m sure man others would like their low-cost international model and what we have found to be excellent customer service.

(vastly superior to Revolut, which I couldn’t recommend to anyone after the way they have failed us).

I believe the quick and easy need here is simply for integration of Transferwise as a Bank Account.

I would put it as a Payment Processor as a secondary solution - whereas just for the banking integration it would save a lot of time and actually I can see a future where we would move all our banking to them.

1 Like