Two transactions when making a transfer

Hello
When I make a payment by transfer for any reason, I get a minus entry from my automatic integrated integration as i should …BUT I get a Credit entry as well for same amount but in GREY starting Q, …which I cannot delete ?
I know i have pressed the wrong setting somewhere but its driving me mental!!

All help appreciated ?

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Are both of these transactions being brought in through the automatic feed? Is the feed Open Banking or Yodlee?

Just to the left of the description is an icon that if you hover over it will tell you where it came from and when. I’m guessing this probably says “created manually on…” which would suggest that it is being created when you mark a purchase as paid by logging a payment but it sounds like you should be tagging from the feed instead.

Hi Beth,

I’m using Yodlee feed
Thanks

Kevin

Thanks, and the transactions that are appearing in the bank, have they been brought in by the Yodlee feed or have they been created by you entering a transaction elsewhere?

You can check this by doing as Lurch said above, looking at the little icon to find out where the entry has come from.

Ill have to wait until tomorrows feed comes in to see the icon your talking about is
report later
Kevin

It should be to the left of the description on all entries no matter when or where they came from.

So I am on the main Statement page with a list of transactions for June…Where do I find this Icon…

Kevin

OK…I have found the icon your talking about …most say Downloaded by feed …others say "manually created on "

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

So the two transactions that you were talking about, where you can’t delete one of them. How have those transactions been created?

Hi Beth

The issue only happens when I either lodge/send money as an online payment from my account …I did send a payment yesterday and for some reason it was fine? I have been pressing and unticking boxes trying to fix that I may have been successful

Kevin

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Glad to hear you may have sorted out the issue.

Please let us know if you run into anything again.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.