Unable to access pages from outside the UK

Is there any unplanned outage today? CloudFlare claims all QF websites are unreachable.

This page (https://www.quickfile.co.uk/) is currently offline.
The initial connection between Cloudflare’s network and the origin web server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

Hi @Jimbo1

I’m not aware of any issues at the moment - everything is loading all ok for me.

Is this happening on every page, or just specific ones?

Starting page, as well our page with accounts
the issue is the same when accessing it for Prague and from Zurich

I’ve raised this with our development team and will come back to you as soon as possible

Hello there,
I’m unable to access QuickFile. Seems offline

Hi @JMAdvisory

Are you seeing any error messages at all? Everything is working all OK for me at the moment so I’m keen to try and narrow down the cause of this for you.

Where are you trying to access QuickFile from (e.g. Scotland, North England, South Wales, etc.)?

Are all pages affected? For example, can you access the QuickFile home page?

Error 502 Bad Gateway. No, cannot access the home page

trying to access from San Marino and Italy.

Same issue Unable to access pages from Zurich and Prague

@Jimbo1 @JMAdvisory - I’ve merged both topics as the issue here is related.

We are aware of the issue which seems to be affecting a number of users outside of the UK. We’ve raised this with our data centre for further investigation. We’ll keep you updated here

Same problem from Kosice and Bratislava and Vienna, no access to quickfile.co.uk, no access to our dashboard.
Error 523, offline.

Apologies for the inconvenience here. CloudFlare were reporting 503 and 523 errors for some clients connecting via Central and Eastern Europe. The issue seems to have cleared now after we lodged a report with CloudFlare and our UK data center.

Rather frustratingly we don’t yet know what the cause is other than a communication failure between certain CloudFlare edge nodes and our local servers. We will continue to investigate with CloudFlare so we can understand and mitigate the problem in future.

EDIT:

It would appear to have been a temporary CloudFlare issue that has now been resolved.

We were experiencing some connectivity issues from a transit provider in Europe earlier today which we mitigated by disabling this transit provider, but there may have been other providers downstream that were also using this same transit provider an hadn’t mitigated away from it.

@Jack_Lacko @Jimbo1 @JMAdvisory I apologise again for the disruption, please let us know if you encounter any further problems.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.