Unable to connect Yorkshire bank feed

I have successfully connected starling bank and I am able to pull through my account feeds. However I am unable to feed through any information from Yorkshire bank. I have connected 3 times now but each time receive the same message. I have chosen the bank name passed through the confirmation with Yorkshire bank no problem and have selected the account I wish to use however when it sends me back to quickfile I have a pop up stating I must choose the account I want to link. My account is shown and correct however I am not able to select the account and if I close that window my account shows as unlinked. I have tried manually selecting from there but the Yorkshire bank account does not show in my drop down only in my feeds or add account however there are no options on those menus when you enter expect a count down to when the permission expires a status box showing OK and the link stating unlinked. How do I make this account link with quickfile.

Hi @YvonneB

Have you selected Yorkshire Bank in the bank account settings so that the banks logo shows up next to the account? Once you have done this you should be able to link it to the bank feed

Hi Beth

Yes the logo is showing on the link it shows only on the add feeds page but then there are no options to add. My starling as it’s own sub menu at the top of the banking drop down and shows on my accounts with it’s logo. The Yorkshire only shows on the bank feeds and shows all details including logo its status is ok but it states unlinked.

Hi @YvonneB

If you go to Banking >> All Bank Accounts you need to have an account set up here with the Bank logo showing so that there is something to link the feed to.

If you locate the bank account in QuickFile that you want to link to your feed. Go into the account and then there will be an option to link the feed under options

Thank you. I am now up and running.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.