Unable to login

Login link sends me to a page to submit e-mail address in order to receive details of my account. E-mail is received but does not include link to new login location.

Do you know your personalised URL for the account?

It would be http://personalised-part.quickfile.co.uk

In the email they send you, they should list the ‘personalised’ part for you

Hope this helps!

The e-mail contained almost no information. However, I’ve now guessed what the personalised part is and have access again.
Many thanks for your help.

1 Like

No problem - glad you’ve managed to gain access.

Although, I’m sure @Glenn would apprecaite the feedback on the email you received.

The email contains a series of blue buttons, all you need to do is click the button for the account you wish to access.

Unfortunately, it didn’t. What I received was this (anonymised):

Log into your Quick File account…The following accounts were located for ‘my-email’. Please select the company you wish to access below.TIP: Don’t forget to bookmark your login page for faster access in future!My Company NameYou are the administrator

No links.

What time did you receive the email? I’ll see if I can get obtain a copy of the email, and pass this on to one of our devs for review.

This morning, 1106…

I’ve retrieved a copy of the email and I’ll PM it to you. The bit where is says your company name (i.e. the blue buttons) is the link.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.