Urgent help required - profiles disappeared

I logged into my affinity account to see it in debt (by £0.22 GBP), so topped it up with a large sum, cleared the balance only to find that all the profiles (x3) have disappeared?

Whats happened / going on? URGENT HELP REQUIRED PLEASE.

My account is Account: 1102400745. It had 3 files associated.

On top of that I was asked to pay a £45+VAT subscription which I paid. And still nothing. I NEED URGENT HELP PLEASE!!!

I logged into QF affinity as per normal today. It said I was in debt so I paid a sum of £75 to bring me into credit. NOTE: I did not receive any email to tell me it was running low.

Once paid - I tried to log in again but all the profiles associated (3 companies) had all disappeared. It then asked me for a subscription free of £45 + Vat which I duly paid.

I tried to log in again but all the profiles associated (3 companies) are not there.

I do not know what to do or where to get help. I need to log into all 3 accounts files URGENTLY as I have a lots of paperwork to do.

I cannot find a “help line”. I have posted a couple of times on the help forum but had no replies. I have emailed the support email.

HELP ME PLEASE SOMEONE.

I logged into my affinity account to see it in debt (by £0.22 GBP), so topped it up with a large sum, cleared the balance only to find that all the profiles have disappeared?

Whats happened / going on?

I logged into my affinity account to see it in debt (by £0.22 GBP), so topped it up with a large sum, cleared the balance only to find that all the profiles have disappeared?

Whats happened / going on? HELP PLEASE!!!

On top of that I was asked to pay a £45+VAT subscription which I paid. And still nothing. I NEED URGENT HELP PLEASE!!!

Hi @MattTaylor

Thank you for your posts. I have merged all your posts into one topic to maintain a clean and easy to use forum for the rest of the community. Posting multiple times however does not result in a quicker response. But we do aim to respond to all posts within 24 hours, excluding bank holidays and weekends.

With Affinity accounts, which are often used by accountants, it’s common that the individually attached accounts belong to different businesses. By no funds being on the account, it could restrict those individual businessess accessing their data. Due to this, we issue one email on the first time the account goes into arrears, and we do this 2 weeks prior to the disconnection on the first occurrence. If this isn’t the first time this has happened and you haven’t had an email, please let me know and I’ll ask our development team to investigate.

I will take a look at your account shortly and reattach those profiles for you. Please bear with me.

[Edit]
Two profiles have been reattached for you. As with any other Affinity account, I highly recommend setting up a direct debit on the account so funds are collected automatically.

As a side note, we’re here if you need any help, and we are committed to responding within 24 hours (exc weekends and public holidays) from when you post your query, most are answered within 1 working hour.

Please let us know if we can help further.

Hi. Thanks for that. Apologies - I wasn’t sure if my posts were activating / going live and/or going to the right place - hence the numerous posts.

I did not receive an email to advise of low account funds. In fact - I had been using the account only yesterday with no problems and only went into debt today,

All 3 accounts appear to be there now. However, I spent about an hour “scanning” receipts using the app. They are all sat on the app as “pending” and do not appear in the receipt hub online (under The Drug and Alcohol Consultancy account). Receipt 910 - 939. Please advise.

I have also paid an amount of £45 + VAT for a subscription as requested, but this is not showing in the billing section (the £75 top-up is). Please advise how I can print a vat receipt for that. What does that subscription allow me to do? What are the benefits to me?

Thanks for sorting the main problem.

Matt

Hi Matt,

Glad to hear that the accounts were restored. I’m afraid there is a known issue at the moment where in some cases the email reminder doesn’t get triggered. We’ve now addressed this problem so you should get ample warning in the future.

Did you use the iOS app to scan the receipts? This app was officially discontinued just over two years ago (see here), that said it would still continue to work up until the beginning of September, as this is when we removed the old legacy API.

If you go into the scanned receipts on the old iOS app you should see an option there to email it to an address. If you have your sender email address linked up on QuickFile you can then send them to receipts@quickfile.co.uk and they will come through to your Receipt Hub.

The Dropbox App now has an excellent integrated document scanner which I recommend you take a look at. There’s also the free CamScanner app which I have personally used for several years and works great.

In regards to the Power User subscription, the full list of features can be found here.

Power User Subscription - What’s Included?

The VAT receipts for the Power User Subscriptions can be found in the actual account under Account Settings >> QuickFile Credit Manager.

If there’s anything else we can assist with please don’t hesitate to get back to us here.

Regards
Glenn

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.