VAT calculations

I am downloading VAT calculations for each of my quarterly returns. Last 3 quarters works fine with csv file downloading. However my 1st quarter has an EC sales entry and I don’t get the option to download calculations, only see EC sales. How can I get the vat calculations for this quarter as a csv file

There are two different versions of the VAT return form in QuickFile, and what was the “download calculations” button at the bottom of the old form is now the “export” button at the top of the new one.

Thank you for the reply Ian. It is the earliest report I am having problems with. There is no export button on this VAT report. The only option seems to be “view EC sales”. I need the VAT calculation report for my accountant but can’t get one for this period.

Hi @Bob_Blakeman

Would it possible for you to screenshot what you’re seeing and send it over to us so that we can try to diagnose the problem?

Can you please redact any confidential information from anything that you send over please?

Hi Please find attached 2 screenshots showing the VAT report I want the calculations for

Hi @Bob_Blakeman

Can you try again now please?

Hi @Bob_Blakeman

There was an error with this but it was corrected yesterday and should now be live. Would it be possible for you to try again please?

Hello Mathew
Thank you for your response and for dealing with this so promptly. Everything now seems fine and I have been able to print off the VAT calculation for this period now.

Regards, Bob

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.