VAT inclusive sub total below time entries

I have recently started to see a VAT inclusive total below the item lines on an invoice.
e.g.
Task Notes Rate Half hours Total
Labour Job number 1 30.00 2 60.00
Labour Job number 2 30.00 3 90.00

Item Description Unit Cost Quantity Total
Travel Travel Charge 0.45 20 9.00

The invoice then continues as expected with the correct Sub total, VAT (20%), Total

Where is the 180.00 coming from? I’ve never seen this on our invoices before.

Cheers,
Carl.

Hi @micatek,

Are you able to take a screenshot of this so that we can see exactly what you mean?

Hi Beth,

I’ve attached a screenshot showing the 180.00 appearing on the invoice. It would appear to be the VAT inclusive total of the item lines above. It confuses my customers and I don’t know how I’ve managed to get it on there.

Cheers,
Carl.

Hi Carl,

Thank you for sending this to confirm. I have sent it to the Dev team and have reported it as a bug. We will let you know once this has been resolved.

1 Like

Hi Beth,

At present, there’s no change in this behaviour, so still getting customers querying the figures. I suspect someone must be doing something with it, as our invoice design has changed from the purple colours you can see in the screenshot I sent, to a cyan colour!

Help!

Cheers,
Carl.

Hi @micatek,

I’m not sure how the invoice colour would have been changed, this may have been accidental when testing something on your account.

The bug has been logged and the dev team I believe have worked on a fix for this and it’s just waiting for some final checks before the update goes live. I will let you know once it has been updated so that you can let us know if you are still having issues

Understood.

Can you tell me where I can change the invoice colours. It’s been a couple of years since I did it and I’ve forgotten where this occurs.

Cheers,
Carl.

Sorry Beth,

Found it! My custom style still had the correct colours, so must have been part of the bug correction I guess. Sorry to trouble you.

Carl.

1 Like

Hi @micatek,

Some changes were made here so that the figure is showing the sub total correctly. In your example above it should now show the figure £150 rather than £180.

Hope this helps

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.