VAT refund from Ireland

Hi, I have been refunded vat from Ireland after a claim to the vat people in Ireland. Where do I tag this from my bank account? The figure is Euro and I have a Euro account?

Hello @ESL62

You could create a new liability nominal code (e.g. “Ireland VAT”), and add a separate line to the invoice to account for this.

However, I would suggest double checking it with your accountant to be sure it’s handled correctly.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.