Viewing Attached Documents To Client In Client Area

Hi,

Within a Client screen I love the feature where we can attach documents to a client. Can you please tell me though how I can customize the Client Area menu to include a custom menu option to access any document assigned to them? I have created a couple of custom menu options by using the URL prefix /secure/ca/ and referencing other features that a client could need such as ‘comms’ for messaging, but for clients to be able to access documents would be extremely useful?

I really do hope someone can help!

Many Thanks

Hi @PWRCR

The documents that you attach to the clients are only viewable by yourself, they are for you to keep a record of any signed documents or similar, these aren’t viewable by the client.

Hope this makes sense

Ahh, what a shame! I was hoping there would be a way of doing this as I’ve created a button on our website to take us to the Client Area Login screen at QuickFile.

Is there any way via some API to interface a website to QuickFile so if our clients Login through the website it will pass the Login Details to the QuickFile Login Screen?

Many Thanks!

You should be able to use System_Login to generate a temporary login link, which should log them in without any passwords etc.

https://api.quickfile.co.uk/d/v1_2/System_Login

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.