HOME / COMMUNITY Switch to knowledge base

Wage nominal ledger


i would like to pay my wife wage 5655.00 to bring my tax bill down how do i show this do i create purchase and draw it from my properties account and what category would i put this under thanks for any help


You can record payment from your bank and tag it to 7000 Gross Wages.

If you wife has any other job then running payroll is the only way to pay her to be classified as wages


thank you for your help