Website load problems on Plusnet

we are with Plusnet thanks

Iā€™m sure itā€™s a routing issue with Plusnet, if it were a wider issue weā€™d be seeing many reports here. But we have had several thousand logged in users today. If our servers are timing out weā€™d be seeing significant volumes of error reports.

You could check the responsiveness of these two pages to confirm this

http://www.quickfile.co.uk - HTTP

QuickFile Affinity Login - HTTPS

Iā€™m sorry we canā€™t shed much light on this, maybe Plusnet can help?

Thanks Glenn, both those links are opening instantly, but so is my account, its been ok for the last 4 hrs, so lets hope it stays that way. I raised a ticket with plusnet, but unlike yourself they take 12-24hrs to get back to me!

OK thanks for updating me. I really am very keen to get to the bottom of this.

If you donā€™t mind, would it be OK if I called you should this problem resurface? We can do some more detailed test that should hopefully isolate the problem.

Hi

We are having problems today with timeout on QuickFile servers and we are with BT. Spoke to BT Business broadband and they told me that they have been experiencing some ā€œconnection difficultiesā€ but as far as they were aware they had been sorted by the time we contacted them. Trying to log on to QuickFile was no better with 1 attempt in 5 successful.

Regards

knightrideruk

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.