Website running slow

I was getting my quickfile up to date all day yesterday when at 11:30pm last night the website suddenly became really slow, to the point i gave up and went to bed thinking it would be okay in the morning. started again this morning and it’s still slow??

All other sites I’m trying are fine, turned antivirus off for a bit to see if it was that and no luck, any clues?

I am having the same problem and have reported it in the bug forum, so its not just you :smile:

thought I was going mad Debayne :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, same here, totally unusable

Hi All,

Thank you for your posts. Bear with us, we’ll have a look into this and come back to you shortly.

I’ll update this thread as soon as I know anything.

@Debayne - I’ll close your other thread to keep everything in one place.

1 Like

We are experiencing some local network issues at the moment and are looking into it.

Will update shortly.

1 Like

I get this message - The specified CGI application encountered an error and the server terminated the process.

This should be a temporary issue due to some work we were doing on the network.

We’ve just resolved an issue with our virtualised network which was causing a significant slow down on traffic. We’ve now resolved the underlying issue so things should be running much faster now.

I apologise for any disruption caused.

3 Likes

Every business has problems now and then Glen, it’s how you deal with it that counts these days.

Thanks for the speedy resolution

3 Likes

All seems fine now. These things happen, thanks for resolving the issue so quickly.

2 Likes

All working smoothly now, thanks for the speedy fix :smile:

2 Likes

Hi Glenn, I seem to be still having problems with the website, it’s running very slow since yesterday, and sometimes I can’t even open my dashboard. Any chance you could look into that again please?
Thank you!

It was running fine earlier, but its running slow again for me now as well :frowning:

1 Like

I’ve just had a message that CGI encountered an error and the server terminated the process. Also http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/quickfile.co.uk shows that it’s not just me!

It does seem that everything is back to normal now, but if you notice any further issues, please let us know.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Thank you! It seems OK now.

We’ve had some recurrent network issues these last couple of days. This has caused some intermittent problems with performance.

We are working hard to zero in on the exact cause and we’ll hopefully be able to eliminate this very soon.

I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.