What happens when account becomes large?

Hi,
I’m only a small business but when I started using QF last September I was 7 months into my financial year so imported 7 months of transactions as a result I’m about to go over the 1000 transaction limit. I’ve only just found out that QF count transaction 12 months on date input not transaction date. As soon as I hit my September anniversary I’m going to be no where near the 1000 limit when actually just looking at a year’s worth of business transactions.
What will happen when I cross the transaction limit? I started using QF as I wanted a free service, I do pay for the bank feed though, and feel that the way the transaction number is calculated was not very clearly explained when I was joining, if it had i wouldn’t have included as much previous data and not be in this position now.
Will I have to pay £54 just to get me through the next 4 months? What would happen to my account if I didn’t use QF for the next 4 months?
Thanks in advance for any clarification.

Hi @Shtherapy

The power user subscription is for 12 months, based on the last 12 months usage. So if you have 1,000 or more nominal ledger entries in your account, created in the last 12 months, your account will be graded as L or XL and the subscription will be required.

This will last for 12 months. If at the end of the subscription your account is graded XS, S or M, then the renewal is optional. You do get additional features with it, but if you don’t want or need them, you’re welcome to let the subscription lapse.

You may find these guides helpful too:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.