Where is the EC Sales List?

Hi

I have been reading many posts from people who use EC Sale List reporting in Quickfile, but I cannot see the option anywhere. Could you please tell me how can we access this report, please?

Thank you

The EC Sales list button appears once you have submitted a VAT return in QuickFile. If you preview the VAT return you should see an option “View EC Sales List”.

1 Like

But we don’t see it :slight_smile: Sorry

Do you have a figure in Box 8 of your VAT return? Also do you have electronic filing switched on for ECSLs in your VAT settings?

Hi Glen,
I submit VAT quarterly through quickfile (So easy-thanks) but I am required to submit an EC sales list monthly. How do I send it monthly, when I only get prompted quarterly after the VAT form goes in?

Hi @baldrick

This isn’t possible at the moment I’m afraid. You would need to do this directly with HMRC on this occasion.

Hi,
I have also a situation where i cant see EC Sales List as box 8 is for goods only, and in my case i supply services. So my box 8 is empty but i still need to declare my EC Sales list quarterly. How can i do it via Quickfile?
Thanks

Hi Ricardo,

I’ve sent you a private message to get some more information on your account.

Hi, I want to use quickfile to send EC Sales List online. It tells me to set it up in my VAT settings, so I have clicked on the check box in settings and its got boxes for Username and Password. Is that the same user and password I have for VAT returns?

Hi @Pictoreal

It would be the username and password you use for ECSL submissions. This may or may not be the same as your account linked with your VAT return.

I am also having trouble finding the EC sales list. I have always submitted it previously through Quickfile but unable to see the option VIEW EC Sales List. Box 8 and 9 were bout zero on the form but I have bought and sold into EC countries in that quater. Have I missed something?

Unless you’re based in Northern Ireland ECSLs haven’t been relevant since January when EU transactions started to be treated as imports/exports rather than acquisitions/dispatches.

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.