Yodlee asking for details when being refreshed

There is a problem with automated feeds as I need to enter always my Barclays account details. The reason for this is that it is mentioned that non-token users need to enter the details anytime one tries to update the bank feed. May I know why? I have purchased Yodlee with QuickFile and I should have the requested token

NB
Open banking does not work for me as I have a multi-currency account

NB2
I think there is a problem with the API between QuickFile and Yodlee, maybe it has not been configurated properly since Barclays updated their online system. it is worth to check from your side

Hi @Antonio_Masiello

What details are you being asked to enter? Is it just like a secure code for example, or other details such as username etc.?

Yes, indeed

NB2
I think there is a problem with the API between QuickFile and Yodlee, maybe it has not been configurated properly since Barclays updated their online system. it is worth to check from your side

I can confirm there’s no issues between QuickFile and Yodlee at this time, but I will certainly investigate this further to see if we can identify the issue and ask Yodlee to look into this for you.

I will send you a private message shortly to get a few more details. Please look for the green notification in the top right corner.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.