Yodlee bank feed - changed password

I have this morning changed a password on a bank account that has a Yodlee bank feed. How do I change details in the Yodlee bank feed?

I have removed the current bank feed and then tried to activate a new bank feed to enable inputting the new password, but getting error message “An error occurred while processing the request or session is invalid.”.

Hi @alan_mcbrien

Providing all the details are correct, it should allow you to connect it up as normal.

If you wait a short period of time (I believe the waiting period is 20 mins) and then try again, do you still experience the same issue?

Are you experiencing this with any particular banks?

Just tried again (more than 20 mins.), same message “An error occurred while processing the request or session is invalid.”

@alan_mcbrien - I’ll ask our development team to take a look. Is this on the account ending 113? What bank is this issue with, or is it all of them on the account?

I have had the error message on other accounts when attempting to refresh the feed. But I this is for a/c ending 113 and a credit card feed to Halifax.

I’ll send you a private message to get a few more details to try and resolve this for you.