Yodlee Bank Feeds - Can I use it with more than 1 bank?

I have two different bank accounts with the Coop Bank. Will the one Yodlee subscription cover both accounts or will I have to purchase two subscriptions? Thanks

Hi @tartantime

The Yodlee subscription covers your whole account, so you can set it up with multiple bank accounts on QuickFile, and multiple banks (HSBC, NatWest, Santander, etc.).

Please let us know if you need any help :slight_smile:

Can you let us know if this plugin allows multiple bank accounts once purchased to be connected.

Cannot find documentation supporting this feature, it seems to be limited to how to set up one bank feed.

We have 3 accounts currently for example.

Hi @Zcarsglobal

I’ve merged your post with this topic to keep everything in one place.

The subscription will cover multiple banks and multiple bank accounts; the subscription covers your QuickFile account.

Excellent will be buying it today as it will save loads of time.

1 Like

Image Removed

Image Removed

Just seen an error on formatting with your worldpay reffering URL. Made payment but the page’s copyright tag is not set up correctly to auto update.
This can be done via your worldpay account.
Payment was successful though.

Thanks @Zcarsglobal - we’ll take a look at this!

Excellent took less than 3 minutes to set up and auto recognised all the accounts.
Good feature was on first set up it automatically creates an import request.

Must say that we use Stripe Payments as they are significantly cheaper than Worldpay regarding processing charges.

The great thing about Stripe is that there is no Merchant fees and its done on a transactional basis- No recurring costs for the merchant.

The actual transaction charges are the lowest we can find.