Yodlee Barclays Feed stopped updating

Having been using QF for 2 years, and absolutely love the software. The nightly update has been really good, as far as I can tell, it has never failed before.

I see a payment received on my Barclays online statement on 13/08/2018 that has not appeared on my QF bank statement.

Yodlee status is said to be good.

Anyone else having a problem?
What to do about this?

Hi @Bobnoise

Firstly, thank you for the positive feedback. I’m sorry to hear about this missing transaction.

Does it show in the “Raw Yodlee Data” tab at all? If you go to More Options >> Bank Feed Settings, you will find the tab there.

Other than that, are you able to manually run the feed, and if so does the transaction import then?

I cant see the Raw Yodlee Data Tab as I’m hit with a pay wall when I click Feed Settings.
I’ve paid for my years pro subscription Jan 2018, not expecting additional costs for services said to be included

The Yodlee feed requires a separate subscription. If you’re seeing a prompt to pay for it, then it’s likely your subscription has expired.

Can I confirm that it is a Yodlee subscription you’ve been using? When was this activated (approx.)? We had an older Barclays feed which was available prior to Yodlee, and this was left in place for those who already used it, but isn’t available to new users.

So what you are saying is that I’ve paid for Banking Automation until end of Jan 2019 but you want me to pay again anyway?

Apologies for any confusion. Do you have a Bank Feed subscription, or just a Power User Subscription?

And can I confirm that it is a Yodlee feed that you’ve seen this issue with?

Just a Power User subscription?

I’ve paid for Banking Automation and use of the site for 12 months. I am not confused about that in anyway. The previous 12 months did not require me to pay additional fees for services that are said to be included.

Fix the Banking Automation please.

I’m assuming that if you’ve used it for the previous 12 months without a banking feed subscription, it’s not a Yodlee feed but rather the older Barclays feed (the QuickFile one). In which case, this would be included for older accounts (but was discontinued for new accounts when Yodlee was introduced).

Let me send you a private message to get a few details from you, and we’ll take a look. Please look for a green notification in the top right corner.

appears to be importing correctly now
thanks for sorting it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.