Santander Yodlee feed disappeared

I had Yodlee feed set up and it now seems to have disappeared! It hasn’t refreshed and when I go more options there is no option to refresh. The options are Sort/Hide accounts, Bank Tagging Rules and Apply for a Business Account (which I already have). What is going on?

Hi @mwstone180,

Which bank was your Yodlee feed for? Yodlee has been stopped for the big name banks

Hi Beth
It was with Santander but I haven’t used it for a few weeks.
Mark

Hi @mwstone180

Santander is one of the banks that have switched to Open Banking rather than Yodlee. This would have been discontinued around 14th September when the new PSD2 legislation came into force.

This thread may help: Migrating a Yodlee feed to Open Banking

If you need any help importing missing transactions, please let us know.

Thanks for that. I will have a look.
Regards
Mark

1 Like

I have connected to the bank etc but when I come back to the bank statement view “More Options” menu there is no option to “Activate Bank Feed”. I get Reconcile, Upload Statement, View Recent Batch Uploads and Settings

Hi @mwstone180

Can I just check, is the bank account set up as “Santander”? If you’re unsure, when looking at the bank statement page, do you see the Santander logo, or more of a standard grey image?

If it’s the latter, go into Settings from the More Options menu, and update the name of the bank. This will then enable the feed button for you.

1 Like

Ok, thanks, all sorted!

1 Like

All sorted except that when I refreshed the feed one item was omitted. There were 2 transactions on the day I started the import from. How do I just import that day? Thanks

Hi @mwstone180,

If you want to import just that day it may be easier to manually input the two transactions. If it was more I would suggest importing a bank statement for that day.

If that fails, we may be able to pull in some transactions for you, however this all depends on when the connection went live for the bank

Hi Beth
There is actually only one transaction missing. How do I manually input it?
Thanks
Mark

At the top of the bank account statement view in QuickFile there’s a green button to add a new transaction.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.