Yodlee not update new transactions

Hi
I have activated Yodlee and imported past-transactions.
however, future transactions are not imported if I do it manually via Refresh Bank Feed menu .
I’m with HSBC and i know we have to enter the access code manually, which I did and the screen show me succeed login, i can see the balance.
However, we have 2 transactions ( 1 day old and new today) made to this account, but none of them appear in QuickFile account.
Any ideas ?

I know there are some banks where QuickFile puts a few days delay on the auto import because the bank reports some types of transaction on the feed initially with a generic description (like “card payment”) and then changes the description of the same transaction a day or two later when it settles properly. This would cause duplicates if they imported it before it was fully settled with a stable description.

Other banks don’t have this problem because they don’t show card transactions individually at all until they’re fully settled.

Hi @congpine

As @ian_roberts mentions, some banks do have a delay on them to prevent duplicate transactions being pulled in, although I don’t believe HSBC is one of these. I will double check this in the morning with our team.

In the meantime, if you view the Raw Yodlee Feed, do the missing transactions show up there at all, or are they completely missing?

Hey,
I just try it again and it seems to work
This time, there is a screen asking me to select the date that I would like to sync from.
It looks like there were a long delay ( 3-4 days) for Yodlee to see new transactions on HSBC business’s systems.

Glad to hear it’s working for you now. Please let us know if you experience any further issues