Access Denied on uploaded receipt

Hi,

I’ve uploaded a PDF receipt against a purchase but when I click the “View” link (magnifying glass icon) next to the receipt I get an error from the Amazon AWS page:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>BC061FE9BF526644</RequestId>
<HostId>
PUSafgOHNStlAJaF4vdokFj80533TJrtPB1i8GmSzX3Nz69c/O3DjjpA/mFBhYRA
</HostId>
</Error>

Is there an issue or is it something that I need to set up / fix myself?

Thanks!

This would typically occur if there was a non-standard character in the receipt name. I’ve found a receipt with a # in the name. I noticed the bug when viewing the receipt scan from the purchase detail screen, but it seems to work fine when viewed from the Document Manager.

I’ve reported this and I am sure this fix will be rolled out in the next few days. To access this in the mean time please use the document manager.

Glenn,

Thanks for the speedy response - that makes sense as I can access some other receipts from purchase detail screen.

I can confirm this has been fixed on our development system and will be fixed on live within the next couple of days.

This has now been resolved, the link should now work fine in the purchase preview screen.