Aged creditor and debtor report

Hi,

I’m looking to get an aged creditor and debtor report at a certain date which will match my figure on the balance sheet showing me a breakdown of each supplier & customer owed/were due at a year end date?

thanks

If you go into the Reports section there is a historical invoice report that will show just this.

Hi Glenn,

using this report it doesn’t match the balance sheet figure. I need to have a backup to everything on the balance sheet but its not allowing me to do it.

Thanks

This report show the invoice balance so will not automatically show any journals made on the debtor control account or any prepayments that may have existed at the time. This would likely account for the difference.

What date are you querying? Also are you looking at debtors or creditors?

I am looking for both. I need to see how the balances for both are broke down into each customer & supplier balance. I would normally do this on other systems by doing the aged creditor & debtor report at the date required however quickfiles is not giving me the option to choose a date for these reports it is only giving the current balances. I need the balances as at 31/10/2014 and these need to match the balance sheet figures.

my only other option I can see is to delete payments made since but this would involve losing information already entered so I am reluctant to do so.

what I need is for the debtors figure on the balance sheet to be broken into each customer account which owed money at that date & the same for the creditors.

Thanks

The historic invoice report should be able to show you everything that backs up the debtor control account figure on the balance sheet. I can see some journals on 1100 which would mean that you’re balance sheet total will not equal the balance on all invoices at that time.

I have asked someone to have a look to see if we can give you the breakdown you require.