Barclays Feed Not Working error 201

Barclays feed failed last 2 times - error:

16/08/2014 10:45 201 Account number 01234567’ could not be found. (not the real number). It is our account, it has not changed, and I can log on manually.

Help please.

Quickfile Account: 6131440713

1 Like

Barclays have been making some changes recently which is continuing to disrupt the feed. I’ve just manually ran the feed on your account and it appeared to work fine and import a few transactions.

I have also had this same issue. I am just starting out, so there are only a few transactions in the account. Not a major issue, just wanted to query if there is anyway I can run the feed manually?

We seem to have had a few of these this morning but when running manually I don’t see any problems, it may just be a temporary issue. @dagayveggi I ran manually and no new transactions were found.

You can use the Chrome bank feed plugin to download transactions manually whenever you want.

I don’t know if this has any relevance, but I also use Barclays for my personal banking. So I login with my personal login details (as my business bank account is linked) and the first bank account that is shown is the Business account. Could this also cause an issue?

Thanks but this is not related, most Barclays accounts are setup that way and in all cases seen it was previously OK.

It seems most accounting software companies are having issues with Barclays at the moment as they’re making frequent changes to their online banking portal and this is disrupting any feeds that work on top.

Hi Glenn

I am experiencing the same error. having looked at the error log, i could see that there was one on 16th Aug as well but it seems that sorted out itself.
There is error log 201 dated 21st Aug now.

All my clients using QF have reported this errors to me as well

Please can you look into it , thanks

Yes we’re seeing these errors on a few accounts due to a change Barclays have made very recently. We’ve made a few changes our side to adapt the code and we’ll wait and see what happens tomorrow.

EDIT 22nd August

From the stats this morning it does look like that missing account issue (error 201) has been resolved. Please let me know if you want me to check any accounts.

Hi Glenn, i have just logged in to my QF account and dont see any new bank feeds, looking at log error messages, its showing error 100.

Since its early, have the bank feeds not gone through yet, should i wait? or do you want me to PM the account numbers?

Thanks

Error 100 usually indicates that the credentials are wrong. All the feeds ran at the normal time 00:00 to 03:00 today. I’ll take a look at your account and see what’s going on.

EDIT:

Credentials are correct and the feed updated. I can only assume Barclays is timing out, it would explain the sporadic nature of this error on your account.

thanks, i have also sent you by PM list of other accounts, thanks

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.