CRM programs that work with quickfile

Hi

I was wondering if you direct me to a CRM program that works with quickfile, especially the ones HMRC compliant, and have an ability to collect gift aid.

I was wanting them to work along side. I had a look at redcloud and wondered if that could work with quickfile?

Further, i use Jotfile to collect donations, was wondering if quickfile would work with google forms and or jotfile (preferably google forms)

Thanks

We use CiviCrm which has a gift aid module. CiviCRM has journalbatchexport/import functions which canbe used with QuickFile. There is no direct link with quickifile yet- but I am currently in the process of developing one. So far I am syncing clients/contacts between systems. I am in the process of linking donations to invoices and passing back invoice status info to the CRM.

@Jonathan_Richardson you may be interested to know that we are currently working on Webhooks. This will enable you to receive updates to a custom URL in your application when an invoice, estimate or client is created, updated or deleted. It could be used to keep certain data synced between QuickFile and your CRM application.

1 Like

I am really interested in this and will be following with interest

Is vTiger (going to be) supported?

@marekkowalczyk I don’t believe there are plans to directly connect with a CRM system, just allow the functionality there for people to do so if they wish.

Thanks for the clarification.

Maybe you want to consider ‘meta-integration’ with http://zapier.com — that gives you both marketing visibility and integration with 100s of apps.

Do a search, there is a thread on this and I think it is intended that this will be done at some point.