Dropbox not pulling files into Quickfile

Hi

I have had this problem ever since I have linked dropbox. Some files get imported, say 10 (all below 150kb) and then it just leaves some in there. At this current time I have unlinked my dropbox from Quickfile a few times and also tried taking them in and out of the folder and they still wont upload to Quickfile. Help please?

@Andy_Howard I will send you a private message to get some additional information here. Please look out for a green notification in the top right.

EDIT:

We have fully restored the Dropbox scheduling so I am hoping any pending items have now been imported to your Receipt Hub. I’m leaving this thread open so any problems please let me know.

Hi

I still have two that I have taken out and re added but still wont upload.

Hi Andy,

I’ve tested this and it seems to be working all OK. However, I have just manually run this on your account for you and noticed that some files have been imported.

Please let us know if it happens again. It may be worth disconnecting and reconnecting Dropbox from your account to see if that helps. In most cases, this fixes the issue.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.