Hide statements account summary

Is it possible to send a statement with only what is outstanding and not include the account summary, total invoiced and total payments received?

Only with a power user subscription using the CSS template for client statements.

Is it this part you want to hide?

Thanks Glenn. How much is a Power User Subscription please. That is exactly what I want to be able to do.
cheers

The power user subscription is ÂŁ45 + vat. We have more information on what additional features are available with this service here.

Power User Subscription

I can get someone to help you with the required change if you need help with the CSS?

That’s brilliant thanks Glenn. Is that a one of fee?

Yes I found it so know now the fee is for a year. thanks again

1 Like

Hi Glenn I have now purchased this, Please can you get someone to help with CSS. Thank you

Have a look now, let me know if that’s what you want?

Feel free to send a private message if you want to discuss specifics about your account.

Nearly, just need the “total payments received” at bottom of statement taken off please and then perfect

Unfortunately right now there is no handle that we can use to remove that footer part in CSS. We can certainly add one, but it won’t be available until the next release (Next Monday/Tuesday). I can add a note to return to you when this is available?

Thanks Glenn please do come back to me when it is available… Have a good weekend and thans very much for all your help.

Hi @jellyqueen, Just a quick one to let you know that we haven’t forgotten about this. We’re just waiting for a release to go live later today and we will then be able to hide the relevant footer section.

EDIT:

OK that has been updated. You should no longer see the payment totals in the footer, if you do, make sure to do a hard refresh… i.e. click the refresh button on your browser while holding down CTRL.

Thanks Glenn very much appreciated. Regards

Hi Glenn I have just tried to issue all of our statements and it is back showing the amounts paid overall which had been taken off as we upgraded our subscription to Power User. Please could you have a look and fix the problem please. Thank you Jacqui

I apologise… I see the issue and we should have a fix for that in the next hour or two.

Cheers Glenn that’s great thank you

It should all be back to normal now, let me know if you have any further problems.