Not receiving quote acceptances and messages

Im not receiving quote acceptances or messages from clients. Ive had quite a few clients tell me know that they have either accepted a quote or sent a message and I have not received it. I have received some from others and when i set myself up as a client and tried it worked but ive just had another this morning who said they sent a message and its not in the system so im thinking there must be something going on. Has anyone else had this problem?

I see about 6 automated messages on your account in October from when a quotation was accepted/declined by one of your clients. Do you have a case whereby you believe a particular quote alert to be absent? Can you supply the quotation number if this is the case?

Hi Glenn, estimate 000271. She said she accepted which would have been between 11am and 11.07. In the end we accepted it on her behalf which is why it was then converted.

I just tested the Estimate acceptance process and it all worked fine for me. I received an email within a couple of minutes and an internal message on the system.

No issues reported elsewhere, but I will keep an eye out nonetheless.

Thanks Glenn. Probably clients not pressing the send button or something.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.