Offline Use for the future

Is there any way this can be used offline?

No I’m afraid not, it’s purely a web application.

Thanks for the quick reply, it’s a great setup nut would love to be able to update things on long journeys

I second this - I’ll be travelling for 2 days next week and I’m using the opportunity to ‘spring clean’ the accounts. But I’ve had to export/print everything to be able to do it on the move. The printed invoices are fine, but the CSV’s are a pain to work with.

Would be great if there was a simple desktop app that allowed you to sign in, download the latest snapshot of your QF account and then sync it offline (a bit like Spotify does with playlists).

It’s one of those things that we’re not likely ever to do I’m afraid.

I agree that it could be useful although the complexity of developing something like this would be huge. It’s like developing a complete parallel version of QuickFile.

I’m not sure how Spotify do this but I’d say synchronising a flat playlist would be far simpler than synchronising accounting records. Also with the expansion of 4G/LTE I think it will eventually become a non-issue.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.