Purchase invoice table overlap

All my purchase receipts now have receipt and due date boxes on top of the details of the receipt. This only seems to happen with view/edit. If I go to print preview it appears as it used to.

Are you able to post a bit more detail please?

Such as:

• Screenshot
  • What browser you’re using (including version number) See Help > About

Thanks for the speedy response. I am using firefox 31.0, have uploaded screenshot.

Quite possibly a CSS error. I don’t have any access to accounts to check (I don’t work for QF), but hopefully @Glenn may be able to help you with this.

Okay thanks for your help.

I think this is something to do with the unique way Firefox handles vertical overflow content, looks fine in IE and Chrome. Your logo has quite a bit of white space above and below the actual image, this is pushing everything else further down. Unfortunately in FireFox the container doesn’t stretch with it so those labels end up overlapping the itemised area.

Leave this with me and we’ll try to find a solution.

Please take a look now…I’ve trimmed the white space off the top and bottom of your logo.

Thanks that seems to have done the trick. I have only just switched to firefox because I was experiencing crashes with a password manager in chrome. Seems I solved one problem and created another.

Regards Dean.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.