Unable to customise invoice with Custom Trading Style

Hi,

Please can you activate custom trading style on our account.
Thanks

Hi @Jago

This is now available on all accounts with a power user subscription. If you have a L or XL account, you should already have a subscription :slight_smile:

Hope that helps!

Hi,

Please can you activate custom trading style on our account.
Thanks

Hi @Oktaltrading

This feature is now available for all Power User Subscription users, and can be found under Account Settings > Design Customisation

Ive have found the function but can not find the drop down menu in the Invoice customization area as per the instructions. Am I being daft or is there a problem?

Hi

I can see the page on Account settings > design customisation, but cannot clone the incoive to chage the logo’s etc,

Cheers Ash

I have the same problem

Hi Both,

When you go to Design Customisation, find this option:

It should load this page:

This is where you can get started. If you’re not seeing this, can you confirm the following please?

1. Do you have a Power User Subscription? This is required to use this feature
  2. Can you confirm the steps you are taking please?

Im seeing that and have set up a new style as instructed. When you go to the customize invoice section there are no drop down lists

Same as @Jago

No Drop down list on invoice page

I’ve just replicated this. I’ll report this to my colleague and that fixed! Bear with me

Hi, I am super happy to see that you can now have two different invoices for two different company names. However, I am not sure how to have one logo for one company and a different logo for another. It seems that whichever logo I use is used for both of my templates.

Any help would be much appreciated,
Cheers

Hi @Flashmunki

I’ve merged your topic here as I believe it’s related. If you are looking in the Invoice Customisation area, that’s the right place, but the option to change template is missing. This is a known bug and we’ll take a look at it.

Watch this space!

Apologies, we didn’t fully disable the invite checks, so the menu on the customisation page would have been hidden.

Hopefully it’s working now, but do let us know if there are any further problems.

Thanks, this seems to be working now. However, how do I actually toggle between the two different templates I have set up?

Hi @Flashmunki

The trading style is applied to a client rather than an individual invoice. Select the client you wish to change, and go to ‘Modify client details’. You will see a drop down to apply a trading style to them:

Hope that helps!

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.