Delivery address / Site address on Sales Invoices

Continuing the discussion from Sales Invoice - Addressed to Primary Contact (Implemented):

This freehand version could be moved up to selecting from the list of stored client contact details to get a delivery/site address feature!

At the moment only fields; first name, surname, first contact number, second contact number, email address are available for each Client Contact

But this Client Contact details card could also include a delivery/site address, department, etc.

If these details could be called twice, once for invoice address (with default) and once for (additional address box) delivery/site address as described and put on the invoice/estimate form with additional notes/payment terms.

Similar request:

2 Likes

Well that is very good so that total for that customer in one not individual invoice you will have chaseā€¦

Is there any news on the delivery address feature? Would be really handy for a few of my big clients as their accounting offices are separate from the delivery site.

Hi @Chippy

There are no updates at the moment, but weā€™ll be sure to update this thread if there is. Many of the features we add or develop further are based on demand within the QuickFile community.

Hi well I could do with delivery address column too if irs update i have client with multiple services point.

yes i would vote this +1 as we could really do with a delivery address option.

1 Like

work around that works here, is use the ā€œInvoice/Estimate Nameā€ as short form address (site ref.) - not enough space to include complete address but using first line of address with postcode or locale creates sales records that can be searched by site address.

1 Like

yes this would be a useful feature any chance of this being implemented

1 Like

@alan_mcbrien Perfect

Just what we need. QF Please add a feature for an additional address. Thanks

2 Likes

Please add delivery address option for invoices
Regards paul

1 Like

We would like to see this too.

1 Like

This is an urgent issue. When you deliver to different store e.g. a bakery chain or coffee shop chain.
Please adjust.
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hi @harald

Many of our features come from user feedback, so thank you for taking the time to comment and show your support for this feature.

We donā€™t have any plans to add this at the moment. Perhaps one of our other features could help in the meantime, such as an invoice comment line?

The ability to have a different delivery address to the invoice address would be very useful.

A lot of our customers have ā€œhead officesā€ so identifying where goods where delivered would be aided by thisā€¦

3 Likes

we would love to see a separate delivery address section. This a very common feature on all invoicing platforms.

We provide furniture to landlords and estate agents, so the billing and delivery address is always different.

1 Like

i also would really benefit from delivery address option

1 Like

any news yet on adding a delivery address option? It would be so useful

Ahhā€¦
Iā€™ve just discovered that this is an issue.
Itā€™s very common to have different contact names for invoicing and delivery, and quite common to have entirely different addresses too. This does need addressingā€¦
Iā€™m assuming that the workaround is to ā€˜Modify Addressā€™, then view/print delivery note??

Hi @andythornton,

Yes that would be the best workaround for the time being

I find it a lot easier to use an invoice comment line as delivery/site address. Saves modifying client invoice details and saves me having to remember what is set to what for what reason!

1 Like