Website Outage - 19th October

Please be aware that as of 10:10 am we are currently experiencing an outage with our data center provider. We are currently investigating this and will provide more information in due course.

2 Likes

Hi - Is your website down at the moment?
Thanks

Hi. Yest few minutes down. Now work

P.S.
Enough down :frowning:

@Feenzz @MariuszF - we’re aware of the issue and actively looking into it. Please see the announcement above

lovely - thank you
http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/tash.quickfile.co.uk/ :wink:

We have been advised that we are currently subject to a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack. We are continuing to investigate this and to look at options that will allow us to restore service.

Hi. I’m having problems with accessing Quick File website this morning. I tried different browsers such as Chrome and Internet Explorer without luck. The message I get is ‘This site can’t be reached’. Please help. Thanks

Hi @olga

Please see the above posts

How long are we looking at ???

Hi @scrapyard

I can’t confirm any timeframes at the moment, but we are looking into this now. As soon as we have more details, we will update this thread.

Hello again, just so you know we just had 2 clients ringing us that they cannot log into their quickfile either.

Assitance please?

Hi @ElpisBS

Please see the above posts for information on this.

At this stage we are unable to determine how long the DDoS attack will last for, but we are being hit by ~ 1 million packets per second which has completely overwhelmed our network.

I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused we are currently looking at mitigation options to bring the service back online.

1 Like

Hi Glenn,

Is our information and client information stored on the server at risk also, could they take information or delete information that we have stored?

Thanks

Hi @Charlotte

No information is considered to be at risk.

Ok thanks we were trying to sort our year end . will it be up and running today do you think

We are actively working on this situation and will hope to get it rectified as soon as we can.

Please also see the update from my colleague @Glenn above

hi please update us asap, we keep all our records on the site. we are very worry

Hi,
Good Luck Guys
Anna

2 Likes