Website Outage - 19th October

We are failing to log into the quick file site and we need to urgently upload some invoices

Good luck as its a great system and we cannot do anything in accounts till its back up and running.

Still Down. What is your lead time to clear this up please?

1 Like

@ElpisBS

As per @Glennā€™s post above:

Weā€™ll post any updates as soon as weā€™re able to.

2 Likes

We are currently migrating our DNS to CloudFlare who will be able to absorb the huge numbers of requests we are receiving. Unfortunately I canā€™t say exactly how long this will take, but we will provide further updates as and when we are able to do so.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

8 Likes

Many thanks for keeping us up to date with the situation. Fingers crossed that you will be back up and running smoothly very soon.
Good luck!

1 Like

Good Luck . Hope you get it sorted soon

Well done for keeping us informed and fast action to migrate. Good luck with the battle!

You realise how much you value the system when you donā€™t have it! Good luck in fixing it

2 Likes

I canā€™t get onto quickfile at all!!! ā€œThis site can not be reachedā€ is all iā€™m getting. Internet access is good, i can get online for everything except quickfileā€¦HELP

@Craig - Iā€™ve merged your topic here to keep everything together. Please see the posts above.

Good luck guys, iā€™ve moved all my sites over to cloudflare now and it helps a lot.

Still not loading here, canā€™t you make people login before it puts load on real database/server. Please let me know itā€™s online soon clients need access

unable to log in to my account? or access Quick File on google search, are the systems down?

@GlanmorfaHydro - Iā€™ve moved your post here to keep it all together. Please see the posts above.

Thanks to Glenn and his team for keeping us informed. Hopefully, weā€™ll get this sorted soon.

3 Likes

How close are we to getting the site back up. Im in dire need to get some invoices sorted out :slight_smile:

Weā€™re still actively working on getting this resolved, but unfortunately we donā€™t have a timeframe at the moment. We will post any updates as soon as we can.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience

2 Likes

Thank you for keeping us informed. I have no doubt that it will be resolved soon

Thanks for keeping us informed.